lørdag den 1. december 2007

poem seven - Rich in laugh

No title, no header.
could actually make life better.

No strings, no obligations
might be a start, for new relations.

Hallo stranger, where are you from..
Tell me, from where you come.

Tell me you dreams, show me your wish
do you have children, or just in need of a kiss.

Let us try a common path, let us be rich in laugh.
no one knows what tomorrow brings, so why not just try being each others links.

Links to laughter, connections for life, I not just looking for a wife.
I wish for a soul mate, a lover and a friend,
that makes my heart dance boogie with no end.

I might have to wait to my life comes to an end,
but rather that, than a wife that is not my friend.

2 kommentarer:

Annette sagde ...

som altid godt :-)

Michael sagde ...

Takker *S*
Ja det kommer jo ikke væltende mere i samme mængder, men det bliver afgjort sjovere at skrive *S*